1. --- __________ do you like the plants? --- They are helpful to us.
A. What B. Which C. How D. Where
2. Teachers’ Day in China is______10 September while South Korea’s Teachers’ Day is ________ May．
A．on；on B．in；in C．on；in D．in；on 3. ---The black coat is good. Can I _______? --- Yes, please.
A. try it on B. try on it C. try it for D. try for it
4. All of us should work hard ______ we can have a good time. A. such that B. so as to C. so that D. in order to 5. --- May I use your MP4 today, Paul? --- _______. I will not use it.
A. No, you can’t. B. I’ve no idea. C. Sure, go ahead. D. Not at all 6. --- I’d like to know _____. --- Maybe in the forest.
A. whether we will go camping B. where we will go camping C. whether will we go camping D. where will we go camping 7. ---___________is the World Cup held? ---Every 4 years.
A. How soon B. When C. How often D. How long
8. I’ve had ______ bad cold, so I don’t think I can go to ______ school today. A. a; / B. / the C. /; / D. a the 9. --- Must I dress up as the Monkey King？
--- No，you ．You can choose whatever you like．
A．can’t B．mustn’t C．shouldn’t D．needn’t 10. We will have a picnic ________ it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
A. though B. unless C. until D. if 11. Tom is familiar ________ office software. A. with B. for C. as D. to
12. Qomolangma is ______ than any other mountain. I hope to climb it one day. A. high B. higher C. highest D. the highest 13. ______ interesting the book is! I want to buy one, too. A. How B. What C. How an D. What an
14. Tony’s mum looks young and beautiful. It’s hard to imagine she is already in her . A. fifties B. fifty C. fiftieths D. fiftieth
15. It took people three months to build this great building. A. two hundreds B. hundred of C. hundreds of D. two hundred of 16. _____________, what you said is not true.
A. On my opinion B. In my opinion C. To my opinion D. For my opinion 17. Is this the school _______your best friend is studying? A. where B. that C. which D. who
18. --- We are going to play basketball. Would you like to ________ us? --- Yes, I’d love to.
A. take part in B. join C. join in D. attend 19. --- I’m going on a trip to Jinan after the exam. --- Really? ____________!
A. Have a good timeB. Congratulations C. OK D. It’s nice of you
20. He was _________ tired ________ he could not go on walking. A. too; to B. such; that C. so; that D. too; that
21. You’d better ________ a shopping list before you go to the supermarket. A. make B. want C. grab D. avoid 22. --- What kind of education have you got?
--- I ____________ Sichuan University last year. A. graduated B. was graduated from C. graduated from D. graduate from
23. We’ll probably _________ in touch with you in a week. A. keep B. take C. have D. get
24. Can I have a look at the book _______ you bought yesterday? A. what B. who C. that D. where 25. Most ________ glass can ________ into bottles. A. recycled; made B. recycling; be made C. recycled; be made D. recycling makes
26. The reason _______ he was late for school was _______ he was badly ill. A. that; why B. why; that C. why; because D. why; because of 27. We should learn how to stop _______ water.
A. to waste B. waste C. wasting D. to be wasted
28. _____ my cousin is very young, _____ she can help with the housework. A. Once; 不填 B. Though; but C. Although; 不填 D. Because; 不填 29. --- You shouldn’t eat too much junk food. It’s bad for your health. --- You’re right. ________ junk food I eat, _______I will be. A. The less; the healthier B. The less; the healthy C. The more; the healthier D. The more; the healthy 30. --- ______ you _______ your homework yet ? --- Yes. I _____ it a moment ago.
A. Did; do; finished B. Have; done; finished C. Have; done; have finished D. will; do; finish
31. Where is the swimming lesson? A. Changchun Stadium. B. People Theatre. C. Great Swimming Pool. D. Great Garden. 32. When is the concert?
A. On Thursday(18:00~20:00). B. On Saturday(10:00). C. On Saturday(15:00~17:00) D. On Wednesday(10:30~12:00)
33. If you want to ask something about the basketball match, you can call _______. A. 70564368 B. 58796382 C. 62603941 D. 89687255 34. On Saturday, you can _____.
A. have the swimming lesson and go to the concert B. see the film Fast & Furious 7 and go to the concert
C. watch the basket match and see the film Fast & Furious 7.
D. watch the basketball match and see the film Fast & Furious 7.
35. If two adults and one child want to see the film Fast & Furious 7, the tickets will cost _____ yuan. A. 8 B. 16 C. 40 D. 48 B
There are two mice. They are called Bill and Paul. They are good friends. One mouse lives in the country; the other mouse lives in the city. On a sunny day they meet in the street.
Paul: Hi, Bill! Have a look at my house in the country. I’m sure you can enjoy yourself.
Bill: I’d love to. But I hear that the food is not delicious, and your house is not good. Is it so?
Paul: No, that’s not true. Go and see!
Then Bill goes to the countryside with Paul.
Bill: Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have better food to eat. You
must come and see me at my house in the city.
Paul: Thanks! Maybe you are right. I’ll visit your house one day.
Several days later Paul goes to Bill’s house in the city. The house is big and beautiful. They are sitting in the sitting-room, having a big dinner comfortably. Suddenly, there a great noise.
Bill: Run! Run! The cat is coming!
Paul: Oh, no! It’s terrible! Both the house and the food are nice, but I do not like living in the city. I enjoy living in my hole in the field, for it is nice to be poor but happy than to be rich but afraid.
36. What the relationship between Bill and Paul? A. They are friends. B. They are relatives. C. They are brothers.D. They are neighbors. 37. Where does Bill live? A. In the hole. B. In the country. C. In the city. D. In the field. 38. What does the underlined word several mean? A. Few. B. A few. C. A little. D. Many 39. Why does Paul hate living in the city? A. Because he likes to be rich. B. Because he likes to be poor.
C. Because the house in the city is big and beautiful. D. Because he enjoys happiness. 40. Which is the best title?
A. The City Mouse and the Country Mouse B. Two friends C. Two Beautiful Mice D. The Country and they City
三、根据情景内容补全对话(本题10个空．每空只填一词．每词1分,共10分) 41. ---What _________ the twins _________? ---They are friendly and beautiful.
42. --- Would you like something __________ __________？ --- Oh, thank you. I’m thirsty now. 43. ---May I help you?
---I’m__________ __________ a leather jacket.
44. --- Sorry, she can’t come to the phone at the moment. --- Ok, could you __________ a __________to her?
45. --- ________ do you _________ of the environment where we live? --- It is getting worse and worse.
The Student Union looking for Volunteers.
Serving for the foreign visitors during the winter vocation.
Outgoing; Excellent spoken English; Know about some western culture.
Those who are interested in this position, please send your e-mail to email@example.com before December 10th, 2015 for an applying.
Resume Name Li Hua Age 18 Sex
46___________ Height 47_________cm Job to apply for A volunteer
Interests and hobbies
Listening to pop music, watching English movies and 48__________
Helpful, hard-working, good at 49 _________ and dealing with people
E-mail Lihua2011@yahoo.com Tel. 18763200510 Purpose To help others and 50__________(提高) my English B部分：请结合以上的简历，写一封求职信。 注意： 1. 内容包括应聘的条件和目的。 2. 不要出现真实姓名和学校名称。
How do you do? I’m interested in becoming one of the volunteers.______________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I’m looking forward to your early reply.
2010-2016 高职单招网, All Rights Reserved. | 渝ICP备12003004号-2 | 渝公网备 50010502000110 | 客服热线：400-0509-023 | 023-88190008 | 广告投放热线：18523810203 | 招商加盟 热线：15025359797