1. Li Ming is a student.
A. 17 years old B. 17-year old C. 17 year old D. 17-year-old
2. Liu Xiang is a great runner. He won his first gold medal the age of 19.
A. on B. at C. in D. of
3. Uncle Wang is a friend of . He is reading newspaper now.
A. me; today’s B. my father’s; today’s
C. my father; today D. mine; today
4. Would you please my little dog when I am away?
A. look after B. look at C. look up D. look down
5. ---How is your grandmother now?
A. She is old B. She is a nurse C. She is fine D. She is 80
6. Not only Mary but also her parents to another shopping center tomorrow.
A. are going B. is going C. go D. goes
7. ---Did you meet the writer at the station?
---No. He by the time I got there.
A. has left B. was leaving C. had left D. left
8. ---Hello, my I speak to John, please?
A. It’s me. Who are you? B. I’m. Who’s that?
C. Who’s calling? This Tony. D. Yes. Speaking.
9. He comes from Japan, but he _____ speak Chinese very well.
A. could B. can C. should D. shall
10. I live in a room windows open to the south.
A. whom B. that C. whose D. what
11. It is important for him this.
A. understand B. understanding C. understood D. to understand
12. Tom was made _________ by his little sister.
A. to cry B. cry C. crying D. cried
13. ---He can’t see the picture well from here.
A. Neither can’t I B. Neither can I C. Neither I can D. Nor I can
14. Tom, be quiet. The baby_____ in the next room.
A. sleep B. slept C. sleep D. is sleeping
15. He refused to let us know the reason he didn’t go to the party.
A. why B. which C. how D. that
16. ---May I take your order now?
A. No, I’m in trouble now B. Yes, I’d like a dish of chicken
C. Yes, We obey orders D. No, I don’t have a choice of meat
17. The you study, the mistakes you will make.
A. more careful; fewer B. more careful; less
C. more carefully; fewer D. most carefully; fewer
18. You won’t pass the test __you work hard.
A. since B. unless C. because D. in order that
19. He will show his new CD player to you as soon as he his letter.
A. finishes writing B. will finish writing
C. finishes to write D. will finish to write
20. This book is written in easy English beginners can read it easily.
A. so; that B. so an; that C. such; that D. such an; that
21.---Must he come here tomorrow?
---No, he _____ .
mustn’t B. can’t C. needn’t D. may not
|下载信息 [文件大小：62.50 KB 下载次数： 次]|
2010-2016 高职单招网, All Rights Reserved. | 渝ICP备12003004号-2 | 渝公网备 50010502000110 | 客服热线：400-0509-023 | 023-88190008 | 广告投放热线：18523810203 | 招商加盟 热线：15025359797